- 1 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder, non-fat instant
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour 2 tablespoons sugar 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 2 teaspoons baking powder
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine applesauce, dry milk powder, water, eggs, and oil.
- Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Stir until mixture has only small lumps.
- Place large skillet on medium- high heat.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter onto skillet.
- Turn pancake when bubbles form on top of batter.
- Cook the other side for about 1 minute or until golden brown.
This material was funded by USDA’s Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). Created by Mackenzie Lane UConn Dietetics student. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Rate this Post
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
You must be logged in to post a comment.